||KNOW WHAT SEX IS|
Sex is the most beautiful experience and feeling one
can have. It is trust, togetherness, love, compassion, joy,
ecstasy, tenderness, faith, truth, understanding, patience and
much much more. This is what many people when asked have to
say about sex.
- Sex is not bothering what you are
inside or what your physical deficiencies are. It's
- Sex is sending him flowers to tell him
that you are lucky to have him. Its appreciation.
- Sex is knowing that it will be the most
tender goodnight kiss. It's anticipation.
- Sex is not bothering about work and
kids and just giving time to one another. Its adjustment.
- Sex is knowing that you are made for
each other and you will be there for each other for ever.
- Sex is telling a person if you have to
leave, you will want her to sleep and would not disturb her,
and in reply being told that she would rather be woken. It's
- Sex is making love at the most
outrageous place without the fear of getting caught. Its
- Sex is lying in each other's arms the
whole night. It's closeness.
- Sex is thinking about him the whole day
and longing to be with him. It's desire.
- Sex is the screaming out in joy when
you have reached the climax. It's ecstasy.
- Sex is giving one another time to run
understand one another's body and finding what makes you
happy. It's exploration.
- Sex is saying goodbye and knowing that
until you meet again you will be in each other's heart, mind
and blood. It's faith.
- Sex is not just serious business but
has a touch of lightness and fun. It's humour.
- Sex is not bothering about the time,
place and work. It's joy.
- Sex is longing to be in his arms all
the time and the distance between you killing you. It's
- Sex is waiting for the right time and
not being hasty. It's patience.
- Sex is not demanding about anything and
it is no obligation that the person by your side has to do.
- Sex is both of you taking precautions
without fail. It's responsibility.
- Sex is seeing a new side of a person
you never knew existed. It's rebirth.
- Sex is sitting at the window, looking
out and remembering who you were with the night before. It's
- Sex is whispering sweet nothings in his
ears. Its romance.
- Sex is being there to wake your lover
slowly with your kisses. It's sensuous.
- Sex is knowing that you can face the
whole world if you are with your partner. It's strength.
- Sex is looking and admiring one another
through the other partners eyes. It's truth.
- Sex is giving the extra key to your
apartment to the person you love. It's trust.
- Sex is not having to say 'let's make
love', because you know what the other person wants. It's
- Sex is lying awake the whole night
wanting to be with him when he is away. Its