| You are here : Home
» Love Letters
Welcome to our Love Letters, Romantic Love Letters, Sensual Love Letters, Love Letters for Him and Love Letters for Her section! Here you'll find love, romantic, romance, sensual, adult, erotic, and short letters for every mood and occasion ranging from fantasy to real life. Whether you desire to share your own letter or get inspired by others.
How To Write A Love Letter
One way of recapturing romance is to get back to the lost art of writing love letters. Handwritten letters are becoming a rarity in this fast-paced, technological world we're in today. Writing a letter with a pen is much more romantic and will leave a more last impression on your love than if it was written with a computer. And e-cards are not enough to make that lasting impression either. Here are a few tips on how to write a love letter and how to make it a successful love letter:
- Start slowly. You don't need to be a professional writer to create a decent love letter. You can talk in a letter, get to know someone in a different way than just over a computer. It can gradually grow into shared intimacy and trust.
- If you need inspiration try looking for it at your favourite art, literature and/or music for inspiration. I bet some of your favourite songs are good examples of expression of love.
- Place a picture of your loved on in front of you for added inspiration.
- It is OK to practice on plain white paper. When you have written what you want to convey to your love, take out some nice stationery and write the final copy on that.
- Do not try to gain points by writing phoney letters about such things as flowers, butterflies or something else that your partner may like. A love letter should state what you really feel not what you think he or she may want to hear. Write AT LEAST three qualities about him or her that you love the most.
- Do not write about anyone else except you and the addressee in the letter.
- Always end the letter with thoughts and hopes for the future.
- Love letters need not only be for new couples. It can be a great way to rekindle the romance in a marriage when the honeymoon has been replaced by comfortable security.
| Getting the Love You Want : A Guide for Couples, 20th Anniversary Edition|
| The Ultimate Guide to Cunnilingus : How to Go Down on a Woman and Give Her Exquisite Pleasure|
| Bestsellers in Books : The most popular items in Erotica.|
| Women's Intimate Apparel : Bras, Panties, and Shapewear from Bali, Le Mystere, Calvin Klein, Spanx, and More|
| Sexual Wellness : Condoms, Personal Lubricants, Vibrators, Dildos, Erotic Massage, and More|